This hugely successful annual competition moves to Castlehill Equestrian Centre, Julianstown, this year on Good Friday (April 19th).
A few points to note:
Proposed Time Schedule
1. 50cm competitions begin at 10am sharp. Tack Inspection from 9.30am and course walk thereafter.
2. 75cm competition will not begin before 11am. Tack Inspection from 10am and course walk thereafter.
3. 90cm competition will not begin before 1pm. Tack Inspection from 12 noon and course walk thereafter.
4. 1.0 metre competition will not begin before 2m. Tack inspection from 1.30pm and course walk thereafter.
5. 1.10metre Competition will not begin before 3pm. Tack inspection from2pm and course walk thereafter
As above there will be a tack inspection and passports will be checked.
Dress and Turnout:
Neat rider turnout please:
Blue or black show jacket or Pony Club sweatshirt and tie (If you do not have any of these there will be a few spares on site tomorrow which can be borrowed) Pony Club badge, hair nets, gloves, blue or black hat or club coloured helmet cover, long boots or gaiters/black chaps, plain numnah, clean tack, plaits,
NO HOODIES, NO COLOURED CHAPS/SOCKS
Back Protectors MUST be worn, NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Louth Hunt Pony Club Shop will be in attendance tomorrow
Eircode; Anne Stanley’s Barn, Castlehill, Julianstown A92 R2V3
If coming off the motorway M1(Junction 7 to R132), don’t take the right turn for Mosney, instead proceed onwards towards Julianstown and turn right at White Cross School. At the end of this road you will see a sign for Castlehill indicating a right turn. The road into Castlehill is narrow so a one way system will make it easier for all.
Hope everybody has a super day!